- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Google Privacy Breakfast
juni 7 / 08:30 – 11:00
Join Us for an Exclusive Privacy Breakfast at Google’s Amsterdam Office on June 7th
Privacy is a hot topic where a lot is happening right now. In this session you will hear an update on the latest Privacy Sandbox developments directly from Google’s Chrome team before both Criteo and Google Ads will share their initial learnings from their tests with the ad relevance APIs that will be launched to all Chrome users later this summer.
We will also cover how you can regain user trust by implementing a privacy by design approach and how to set up your measurement for a world without 3rd party cookies. Lastly, we’ll also take a look at recent regulatory developments impacting our industry and share our perspectives on these trends.
Connect with like-minded professionals and industry experts, who share your passion for privacy. This event provides an excellent platform to forge meaningful connections and expand your professional network.
Please note that space for this event is limited, and we kindly request your RSVP at your earliest convenience. To secure your spot, please sign up using the link below.
- Privacy by design – why privacy is a key strategic topic for any business with a digital presence.
- Privacy Sandbox – we are getting closer to having the Privacy sandbox APIs generally available. Chrome will share the latest insights and timelines.
- Google Ads test results with Privacy Sandbox – We will look at some of the results from testing the Privacy Sandbox APIs and conclusions on how the APIs perform so far.
- Regulatory Developments – A lot is happening in the space of privacy regulation. From GDPR and ePrivacy enforcement to new legislation possibly overlapping with these legal frameworks.
- Future of Measurement – In the wake of 3PC deprecation on Chrome, advertisers and publishers need a setup for the future that enables them to keep full transparency of their performance and that can compensate for knowledge gaps with the help of AI.
Reach out to Iblom@google.com