The Senior Sales Manager’s mission is to grow Ogury’s partnerships with brands and agencies in the region.
You will be responsible for driving your own business with local and national brands and coaching the team to achieve their targets too. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone excited by the challenge of building our footprint in the NL market and joining a tech business that is scaling globally.
The role reports into the MD Central Europe and will have the full support of the Ogury ecosystem.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
– Be hands on with leveraging existing contacts with local and global brands (ideally direct but also through media agencies) to get our solution in front of key decision makers, set up trading agreements and drive revenue.
– Pitching to clients direct and agency account teams
– Handle sales and account team escalations and client escalations as needed.
– Develop and execute sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships.
– You will have a proven experience of driving sales and revenue with digital agencies or brands directly in the Netherlands, on both a local & international level.
– You will have existing contacts within the industry (Head of Trading, Heads of Programmatic, Head of Digitals).
– The prospect of working in a startup environment excites you, you are resilient, have grit and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
– You are solutions focused and have the ability to identify business critical issues and seek out quick responses and solutions.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global leader in mobile brand advertising. Ogury Advertising Engine is an integrated stack of technology designed and optimised for branding campaigns on mobile. It uses safe data to deliver relevant ads in a brand safe and fraud-free environment. The 1500+ advertisers working with Ogury constantly receive superior performance and effective protection. Over the last seven years, we have expanded to over 400 employees across 16 offices.
Starting our journey in Paris, we have become one of the leading french tech success stories. We were featured in Sifted’s French tech startups and scaleups to watch in 2021 and also listed as the Financial Times 2021 Europe’s fastest-growing companies 1000.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly
Discounted Gym Membership
Healthcare plan via Vitality Life Assurance
Flexible approach to working hours and location
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits